Fancy a healthy wrap that won’t make you feel bloated right after you swallow its last bite? Try my hummus and roasted veggies wraps. They are packed with healthiness – lots of vegetables and a little bit of hummus for some extra protein and fat. They are quick and easy to make, so it won’t be a hassle to make in the evening.
Prep 10 minutes
Cook 20/30 minutes
- 4 wraps (whole wheat if possible)
- 1 courgette
- 2 peppers
- 1 onion
- 8 tbsp organic hummus
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Chop all the veggies.
- In a frying pan, heat up the oil.
- Add the onion.
- When the onion is soft, add the other vegetables.
- Cook on medium heat for 10/15 minutes.
- Line a baking tin with tin foil.
- Spread 2 tbsp of hummus on each. Adding some on one side will help keep them closed.
- Once the veggies are cooked, add them to the wraps.
- Roll the wraps and leave them in the oven for 5/10 minutes.
- Serve while hot.
You could even think of taking them to work. In this case, skip the oven phase and just enjoy them cold at the office.
For a carb-less vegan dish that features the same vegetables, check out my crunchy ratatouille recipe.