Looking for a fresh but filling summer recipe? These tomato and mozzarella gnocchi are the perfect fix. Either warm or cool, they are a great lunch or dinner for a hot summer day. You can even think of taking them out to the park or the forest for a picnic.
Prep 5 minutes
Cook 3 minutes
- 300g potato gnocchi
- 4 medium tomatoes on the vine
- 1 half fat mozzarella
- 15-20 basil leaves
- salt to taste
- Dice the tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Tear the basil leaves.
- Mix the ingredients together and salt.
- Cook the gnocchi according to packaging instructions (until they all float).
- Mix the gnocchi with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve warm or cool with a couple of tomato leaves to decorate.
For an even fresher summer dish, have a look at my traditional Greek salad recipe.